As the traveling continues so do the life lessons I learn from each new location. I love what traveling can do for your soul. The new environment, different vibes, the people you meet and/or observe.
Tempe/Scottsdale/Phoenix brought me hot pockets at the bar, donuts and milk breakfasts, late nights sleeping on a sofa chair, carpool karaoke, early mornings driving through the desert, being a dancing queen by night, a Diamondbacks baseball game which means a new field for my bucket list, good times with my uncle, a good friend, and new friends. I got all of this greatness in just a two day trip (talk about taking advantage of the time we have).
No matter how long or short the trip is you can reflect on what that city has given to you. Here are Arizona's lessons:
- If you're passionate enough about something, others will join your army.
- Sometimes running away from your problems means running into new opportunities.
- Share your story. You never know who's listening.
- Chase your dreams, not your Ketel.
- It's always an ordinary day until you decide to make it extraordinary.
- Your step count always matters.
- If you know you're a good catch, let yourself fall.
- Rough road ahead? Don't be afraid to floor it.
- Always find a way to have your cake and eat it too.
- Anything's possible if you wake up early enough.
- If you walk in enough circles, you're bound to find your way.
- Going places with smiling faces y'all.
- Spilled coffee is only a problem when and if you cry about.